SHAREEN IS LEAVING FOR CAMBRIDGE IN DEC FOR 2 YRS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the worst news i've heard this week :( It is soooo sad! We've been friends for 5 whole years and now she is leaving?????????? sigh..... At least she is not going for good, she'll be back in time for university which is definitely better than leaving forever knowing that u'll never see them again. Had a nice heart to heart talk with her wednesday nite, which felt surprisingly good despite the fact that I am still upset with her for telling me sooo late when she has known this for 6 months!!! I never understand why is it soo hard to say goodbye... I guess this is what you call the bond of love....We shall be having a surprise party for her at Tanglin Club on 1st dec in her farewell... But before that I shall be meeting her to have lunch together as well as coffee at Starbucks :)
School currently is getting more and more tiring day by day! Written report is due on monday, which means we only have 3 days to perfect the entire report! I really can't wait for all of this to end! I also just found out yesterday that the JC1 Outdoor Adventure Camp is from 18th-20th Nov, meaning that I shall be away from home during those three days together with all of my mates :)
I finally watched Dil Bole Hadippa almost one month after the movie was released. Not too bad I can say... BUT I would love to dance like shahid!!!!!!!!!! He is an AWESOME dancer...
I think I better get back to work now, more next time folks!!! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment